Cosmetic Dentistry for Vincentia and Jervis Bay from a Highly-Experienced Team
Have you always admired people with perfect teeth? Strong, sparkling white, even, and straight teeth say, "I am healthy, beautiful, and confident." Beyond its physical appeal, oral health is a fundamental area of self-care that has a far-reaching effect on your entire body.
Jervis Bay Smiles, incorporating Jervis Bay Dental, is proud to offer 26 years' experience in the field of cosmetic and general dentistry.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The term "cosmetic dentistry" may include porcelain crowns, bridges and bonding, or veneers. At Jervis Bay Smiles, residents from Vincentia and the surrounding area trust us with a variety of cosmetic services. Not only do we provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for general dentistry requirements, but we also deliver excellent all-round service starring a modern, relaxing facility and highly-qualified, friendly staff. We are well-prepared to attend to your cosmetic dental needs.
What Does Cosmetic Dentistry in Vincentia and Jervis Bay Entail?
If you have ever felt embarrassed by your teeth, experienced discomfort in public, or felt a twinge of distaste when you noticed the quality of your smile in photographs, we are at your service for a variety of cosmetic services in the Jervis Bay area.
These services can help you improve your overall health and guide you toward a perfect smile and, by extension, a healthier body.
- Cosmetic recontouring of the incisal edges of the teeth: This pain-free and non-invasive technique removes tiny amounts of tooth enamel to change the length, shape, or surface of your teeth, providing instant results.
- Bleaching: Also referred to as teeth whitening, this popular procedure will boost your confidence and brighten your smile. We apply a specially-formulated whitening agent to remove stains and imperfections, leaving you with a desirable alabaster smile.
- Reshaping the gums: If you have what is known as a "gummy smile" in which your gums descend too far down your teeth, you are an ideal candidate for this treatment. We apply various techniques to reshape and remove extraneous tissue from your teeth. We administer a local anaesthetic, and after a short period of recuperation, you'll boast a lovely smile.
- Bonded porcelain veneers: This treatment is ideal for hiding stains or discoloured teeth permanently. We apply a porcelain veneer to the visible surface of your teeth, giving you a gleaming smile to show off with confidence.
- Crowns and bridge: We use crowns to cover or "cap" damaged teeth. A bridge is an excellent solution for bridging the gap created by one or more missing teeth, allowing you to chew your food thoroughly. This provides a brilliant solution for improved oral health.
- Oral rehabilitation: We can restore and maintain your general oral function and the appearance, comfort, and health of your teeth through restoration of your natural teeth or substituting artificial alternatives for missing teeth.
At Jervis Bay Smiles we believe in providing progressive, current procedures and caring for our patients as the unique, beautiful individuals they are. Contact us to chat with one of our competent staff members and establish how we can help you gain that perfect set of pearly whites.