Complex Treatment Planning..
The requirement for complex dental treatment can be brought about by injury, trauma, growth defect, medical condition or aesthetic concern. Complex treatment usually requires multiple procedures over several visits and often consultation with specialists.
Dr. Davidoff & Jervis Bay Smiles provides for complex treatments through comprehensive assessment of current conditions, the development of treatment plans and then the delivery of procedures to deliver practical and sustainable results. We'll also monitor progress post-treatment and provide follow up services, if required.
You will be consulted at all stages of treatment. Honest and up front explanation of treatment requirements, expected results, risks & limitations as well as costs to be incurred is the best way to ensure you are fully aware of what to expect.
Our provisions of advanced diagnosis and modern clinical treatment techniques enable for the rehabilitation of your smile to be comfortable, convenient and cost effective.
Our relationships with other medical professionals, such as oral & maxillofacial surgeons, orthodontists & other specialisations allow us to facilite and oversee complete treatment.
Stages of complex treatment generally include:
- Initial identification, assessment & diagnosis;
- Preparation and presentation of treatment options & opportunities;
- Explanation, clarification and address of any of your concerns;
- Commencement of treatment, which may be in multiple forms & stages;
- Referral to specialists, if required;
- Evaluation of treatment success;
- Follow up assessment and post treatment evaluation.
For more information and no obligation treatment advice, please contact us for an appointment.